[Menvi-discuss] DAT-MP3 converter--help

Jared Rimer, MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Sat Aug 24 16:38:24 UTC 2013

A dat file is usually a data file found in some programs. I've never
heard of dat files being video files. There could be a new file format
for audio/video I'm not aware of, but I don't  believe dat files are
specifically audio files. Thought I've seen them in some program
directories, and they do specific things within the program. Someone
with more programming knowledge can correct me though.

Jared Rimer
Webmaster
www.menvi.org
If you have found broken links on this web site, please kindly let us
know where the issue is so we can fix it.
Please visit www.jaredrimer.net for everything else Jared Rimer does.