[Menvi-discuss] describing music visually

Andrew English (paper music) data at papermusic.org
Mon Mar 28 17:09:47 UTC 2011

Friends,
    I have a copy of "PRINT MUSIC SYMBOLS IN TACTILE GRAPHICS" by Lois Krantz, that I bought for $5 at an NBA conference several years ago. It's in thermoform, so you might contact the NBA to see if they can supply more copies.
    If you can't get a copy from them, I'm happy to loan my copy out to anyone who can use it (and return it).
    Sincerely,
    Andy English
www.papermusic.org
Music Transcription and Consultation Services