[Menvi-discuss] Requesting accommodations for college sight reading auditions

reahna robinson robinsonre018 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 01:35:52 UTC 2018

Hi! I am a senior in high school, and I am  wondering who I should email to request braille music for sight reading. My main instrument is voice. I have my college auditions in January and February. I thought about emailing the music admissions office, but I’m afraid that’s the wrong person. I’m really nervous, and I don’t want to get off to a bad start. Also, do any of you know if colleges give study time for sight reading like and if that is something I can request? Thank you!