[Menvi-discuss] Using Braille Music to compose

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 18:09:17 UTC 2013

And, we all know that very few sighted musicians would probably have
the relative pitch and patience to learn from a recording, since
they're so used to having everything on one page in front of them.
Hence why they think we're all so amazing for learning
concertos/arias/entire musical works by ear.

--
Kaiti