[Menvi-discuss] Piano Geography

Lee Strickland dottedbeats at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 09:42:31 UTC 2021

Hi David,

I am teaching an adult in Australia how has lost her sight in recent years.
I’ve given her lots of O&M exercises to help navigate her way on the piano.
I absolutely love your Part 1 you emailed!

Looking forward to reading Part 2 :) yanks so much for sharing!

Warm regards,
Lee Strickland
Dotted Beats

--
Warm regards,
Lee Strickland

Dotted Beats
[image: image.png]
Music Tuition and Mentoring:
Multiple Disabilities and Vision Impairment
P:  0428 697 370
E:  dottedbeats at gmail.com