[Menvi-discuss] bro holiday music

BlindEducator blindeducator at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 16:47:28 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I am back to ask if anybody knows about a database where we can get accessible holiday music to learn how to play them? I am considering starting a possible database of music files in brf format for those like me. Looking to go to a specific place to find such files. But because I am new and learning how to play a handful of instruments, and trying to teach myself how to read  let along write braille music. I thought to come on here to see if there are musicians on here that may have such files that you may like to help get this started. And seeing how we are close to the holidays. Figured to start this little project with holiday files. If you can help or can direct me to a website. I would be grateful. I also have obtain an embosser for those that may like a hard copy. With a small fee of $5 per song. Or depending on the size of the file, 3 songs per $5. Just to set off paper cost. Thanks.