[Menvi-discuss] suzuki method

Paul and Paula Jordan paujor at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 6 18:32:08 UTC 2014

Hi, Crystal.  In the past I've taught Suzuki flute books 1 and 2.  It's a
very easy way for a blind teacher to teach the beginning student since those
early books primarily rely on ear training and good sound production.  Also,
the Suzuki method involves parents in the lessons and in home practice, so
parents can help when vision is needed.  In the case of the flute students,
I asked parents to help with instrument and body positioning.  Feel free to
ask any other questions as they come up.  You do need to take the training
in order to become certified.  I found the training easy.
God bless!
Paula and Babe