[Menvi-discuss] Fwd: [BANA-Announce] The ABCs of UEB: New BANA Publication Available on Website

Jared Rimer, MENVI webmaster menvi-webmaster at menvi.org
Thu Jul 3 02:59:37 UTC 2014

We would put the link to BANA on our links page itself, but thanks for
the UEB page again, Chela.  Its much appreciated.

Jared Rimer
Webmaster
www.menvi.org
If you have found broken links on this web site, please kindly let us
know where the issue is so we can fix it.
Please visit www.jaredrimer.net for everything else Jared Rimer does.