[Menvi-discuss] Conducting a choir

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 16:01:13 UTC 2014

Hello,
Do you know the 3 major conducting patterns?
If so, I would just practice with the recordings, queuing entrances
after long rests, making sure you are clear at the tempo changes and
that you are showing the dynamics.
I don't know all the commands, but there are several commands that are
used everywhere. If possible, ask a teacher or someone who has conducted
before to give you a crash coarse in the commands.
The hard part is keeping time with the signs.
Thanks,

--
Brandon Keith Biggs