[Menvi-discuss] using freedots

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 20:36:19 UTC 2014

Hello,
I just saw another post on using Freedots and I think I would
like to try it.  I read that the only way to input is musicxml.
Therefore, if I wanted to try it out on next season's choir
music, how would my treasurer have to send it to me in order for
it to work? He normally sends the files as pdf, so can you
somehow convert from pdf to musicxml with a free software
package? I'm a JAWS user, so will I even be able to use it
independently? I use JAWS 15 on a windows 7 machine.  Someone
please write me offlist and explain all this to me at
piano.girl0299 at gmail.com.  Thanks,
Kelsey Nicolay