[Menvi-discuss] Braille Music Organization

Rachel Grider rachel.grider at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 17:08:39 UTC 2013

My biggest problem with NLS is (1) they don't have a big selection, not much in the way of twentieth-century music or anything very obscure, (2) their editions are usually poor and often outdated, (3) they don't have a lot of full scores, which are essential for analysis, (4) they are very disorganized, (5) not all their material is available in WebBraille,and (6) their material is not available to folks outside the U.S. The head of NLS is interested in my project, and he is going to be in touch with me. If they are willing to address these issues, I will be happy to help in any way I can. If not, I'm going to need to start a new organization which meets these needs.

Rachel