[Menvi-discuss] voice lessons

Brandon Keith Biggs brandonkeithbiggs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 05:13:20 UTC 2013

Hello,
Ask the music store if they can scan the music in. Say you normally use
online services but you would be more than happy to move your patronage
to their store if they would be willing to scan the music in.
I have yet to do this, but all the big pianists around here go to
Kinko's and rebind all their books and put them into a spiral bound
notebook. You could do this and just scan them while you are there.
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs