[Menvi-discuss] Some ideas for software tools

Marc Sabatella marcsabatella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:37:53 UTC 2013

Fwiw, the Braille Music Compiler by Mario Lang (same developer as FreeDots, a MusicXML to Braille converter) is designed to convert Braille to print, currently by way of LilyPond.  He's in the process of moving the Braie Music Compiler project to a different web site. Here's the new site, although it's very much in the "still moving in" stages:

https://bmc.branchable.com/

--
Marc Sabatella
marc at outsideshore.com