[Menvi-discuss] text-based music systems

Marc Sabatella marc at outsideshore.com
Tue Aug 13 19:07:01 UTC 2013

On 8/13/2013 1:01 PM, Dale Lieser wrote:
> Several times you have referenced a window you look at to verify, etc.
> Among the best ways to help us, in my opinion, would be for you to
> choose a screen reader and use it in these programs. The only way
> you'll gain familiarity with a screen reader and a given music program
> is to use them paired.

I should probably be more clear.  I *do* have NVDA installed.  Any time
I mention something being keyboard accessible or working or not working
with a screenreader, it *is* from direct experience, at least using that
particular screenreader.  And when I mention what happens in separate
windows via clicking or whatever, I am doing so specifically because I
realize these features are *not* accessible. Is there a specific comment
about a specific program you'd like me to clarify further?

Marc