[Menvi-discuss] braille music question

Debra Baxley debrabaxley at att.net
Mon Aug 20 15:06:51 UTC 2012

What's the confusion; reading the Braille music; or how to take in a half
breath, or a full breath?

To breathe in a half breath, breathe in half as much air as you would when
taking in a full breath because you will sing less notes in that passage;
you will need less air.

A full breath means breathing in as much air as you can at one time, and
singing as many notes as you can with that amount if air.

Debra