[Menvi-discuss] Sibelius Petition

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 21:16:01 UTC 2012

Yeh we aren't in good shape.
Proposition 38 is School Vouchers. State-Funded Private and Religious
Education. Public School Funding.
Initiative Constitutional Amendment. •Authorizes annual state payments
of at least $4000 per pupil for private and religious schools phased in
over four years.
•Restricts state and local authority to require private schools to meet
standards, including state academic requirements.
•Limits future health, safety, zoning, building restrictions on private
schools.
•Requires release of composite test scores of voucher pupils.
•Permits Legislature to replace current voter-enacted constitutional
funding priority for public schools (Proposition 98) with minimum
formula based on national per-pupil average, as defined by terms of this
measure. Hope that defines it clearly.

--
"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail/AIM/GoogleTalk: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
E-Buddy ID: cdrobles693
Skype: jazzytrumpet