[Menvi-discuss] I Need Your Help to Develop Online Music Braille Training

Shane Dittmar shane at shanedittmar.com
Mon Jun 24 21:45:46 EDT 2019

All, sorry to hear that some of you have had trouble with the Google
form. I'll do some research on the accessibility elements. Until then,
if you would like to complete the questions and are having trouble,
please feel free to use the attached version in Microsoft Word (also
linked below) and email your answers to me at shane at shanedittmar.com

Link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12QRxf4gI4nF_Es9wQlfu14nEur42b3Tx&authuser=shane@shanedittmar.com&usp=drive_fs

<https://www.shanedittmar.com/>