[Menvi-discuss] Mozart sonata

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Mon Jun 24 21:23:41 EDT 2019

Oh thank you very much. I am looking for books that are equivalent to teaching little fingers to play and the pre a Schaum book. Are there books that are presented in adult fashion? These books are presented to the kids with all the silly little pictures. you know what I am saying.

So I am looking for books on the pre level and of course I will have to become familiar with them. I have used these books that I have mentioned for eons. I should have books for the adult population don’t you think? I don’t think that my adult students will mind until I can obtain other material and become familiar and I have to find the print equivalent.

Thanks for your help and I will call and see if they will send me anything in other words they will emboss it and send me the copy. This is great.

Carol.