[Menvi-discuss] Practical Theory Conplete

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Mon Jun 24 13:18:15 EDT 2019

Vaughn,

I just looked on BARD and they have a web braille version of the book. Maybe they can emboss a copy for you. Here is the book information I located:

Practical theory complete: a self-instruction music theory course  BRM29974
Feldstein, Sandy.  3 volumes.  A production of  National Braille Association.

Music Theory

HTH.

Eileen