[Menvi-discuss] intro and questions

Chris Cooke ccooke228 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 12:25:07 EDT 2019

Hi, Deb. Welcome to the list! When I have transcribed music on a braille writer, I just do it one measure at a time. That way, you do not have to worry about which hand is the longest. This is assuming, of course, that both hands were played together in the first place on the original recording.

As far as Braille music courses go, one of our members just posted a notice about the affordable braille music courses she teaches online. Perhaps she will post that information or write you off list. Again, welcome and keep asking those questions.
Chris

Sacred sheet music for small ensembles:
http://PlayHymns.com