[Menvi-discuss] Hadley No Longer Offering Braille Music Courses!

Beverly Jackson musicmontessori at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 03:21:52 EDT 2019

My name is Dr. Beverly Jackson.  I am a Teacher of Blind and  Visually Impaired and have a Master in Music Education and Doctoral of Education.
I teach affordable one on one ONLINE courses in braille music , keyboard/piano, and music theory.
Please inquire at:
maji at ugtoeducation.com <mailto:maji at ugtoeducation.com>
Please save and share this information with others!
Thanks
Dr. Beverly Jackson