[Menvi-discuss] Mozart sonata

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Sat Jun 22 11:10:44 EDT 2019

Hello I don’t mean to appear dum but I have never used barred. When you get that music and you download it, don’t you have to have a braille display sort of to be able to read the download? I don’t have any braille displays so I am not sure how barred could help me. I just simply borrow books in all the places where I can borrow them and then return them and if I need them for a time longer I just ask for an extention.

Thank you for explaining.

Carol.