[Menvi-discuss] Oops--wrong part of Measure 24 for Braille music sign!

Stephanie Pieck themusicsuite at verizon.net
Fri Jun 21 18:32:28 EDT 2019

Eileen,

… And I apologize for looking at the wrong part of that measure! We’re all human; we all love music; and it’s called “playing” an instrument for a reason—to keep us all smiling and not worrying too much about when we slip up.

In case all the hard work of learning the Martini gets to you, you could always resort to drinking a martini instead.

Happy practicing.

Stephanie