[Menvi-discuss] Music Transcriber - some weekend work if there is someone available?

Beth Smaligo bsmaligo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 09:49:58 EDT 2019

Kathleen Cantrell or Patrick Janson
Elizabeth [Beth] A. Smaligo, B.A., M.A.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 21, 2019, at 00:18, Jordie Howell via Menvi-discuss <menvi-discuss at menvi.org> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I have two vocal duets for which I require the soprano part brailled
please. I will be rehearsing them and performing them next week,
however have only just been asked to perform these. I know there are
several transcribers on list, so was wondering if there is someone
available who would have time and like some work say by Monday at the
latest if at all possible, I'd be most grateful. Please let me know
off-list your rates and the process involved, and a brf file would be
wonderful which I can emboss here.

Thank you so much,
Jordie