[Menvi-discuss] One More quick Tip

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Thu Jun 20 10:05:38 EDT 2019

Wow this is good. The crazy things is that my schedule has been so eratic
and up in the air. This will be thrid time I have asked this new student to
change. First it was going to be on the 24th and then I realized that
something is going on ande then my room mate took me by surprise with
something on Thursday the 27th. The thing is I had this student booked for
the 27th. Now I have to change again. She can be here in the house with me
on Wednesday the 26th at ten thirty and then I am asking her what do I do if
he has to change the day and time? She is trying to accommodate me plus her
other work schedule and she also works for me so I feel that because she
does if I need her then I need to find the right times when she will be
around. I think that after I get to know this man I will be ok with him on
my own but until then it is wise and I appreciate the good advice. This is
so imbarassing. I should have told my room mate that I couldn't cancel to
take a bus trip to the shore. She says that I am asking her to change her
schedule around and I kind of think that it is bothering her a bit but I
also know that she does it a lot to me and because of her schedule she
always has to break up her day with me. I would like to have a straight
through day if you know aht I mean. Well anyway I don't want to loose this
student plus there may be a possibility of maybe three more students. I am
not sure. When I go out to a restaurant and meet a waitress I give them my
business card. I don???t' want to flaunt my address out there everywhere.

Another thing I am having trouble with is my google voice business phone
number. I am not sure how compatable this is with jaws and I do need help.
If anyone ont eh list can possibly help me as my teacher has to study up on
it but maybe someone knows about it and if they can help I would be
eternally greatful. I had to eventually call this new student on my home
phone. It was getting to be such a hastle so I just did it. Anyway my
youtube channel is carol sexton sings so they do know who I am and anyone
could look me up.

So this is my dilema as I am approaching and launching in to my career more
and more as a music teacher.

Hopefully I can get it all straightened out and thanks for anyone's help.

Carol.