[Menvi-discuss] BRF request.

Karen Gearreald karen118 at cox.net
Thu Jun 20 08:45:56 EDT 2019

	I agree with Bettie.  Whenever a stranger comes to your home for the
first time, a friend or family member should be there to help you.  After
the stranger leaves, ask your helper to alert you to anything unusual about
the stranger's behavior or appearance.

It's also wise to limit the stranger's access by closing the doors to other
parts of the house such as the bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen.

I greatly enjoy meeting strangers, but I also realize that we live in a
dangerous world and that the Lord expects us to exercise good common sense.

					Karen Gearreald