[Menvi-discuss] BRF request.

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Wed Jun 19 23:13:32 EDT 2019

May I change this subject? I have a new student coming to my house, he is a
comoplete stranger to me. Everyone says it isn't wise to let strangers come
in to your home whenyou are alone. I see nothing with this really because
this person seemed very pleasant ont eh phone and very intent on learning
the piano. He is 66 and he says that in ten years he wants to be
accomplished. I suppose the first couple of times I should have someone here
but after that I should be able to be on my own. I can't always count on
people being ehre. I suppose I should only be teaching women and children?
How do you people handle this? In this crazy world I guess we can't be to
careful but there is a difference in being careful and being paranoyed.

Could I have some opinions on this? I suppose it sounds strange that I woul
want to talk about something like this.

Carol