[Menvi-discuss] Sight reading Tips for braille music

Ria Andriani riani90 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 22:55:01 EDT 2019

Somethings are easier to sightread than others. For instance, if you’ve done loads of masses or canticles, the words will become second nature and in a lot of them you can even work it out from the rhythm. Obviously it doesn’t work for everything, but I find it helps.

Cheers,

Ria Andriani _ Soprano
B Mus/BA
 UNSW