[Menvi-discuss] Another Braille Music Code Question.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Jun 12 18:08:51 EDT 2019

Hi Stephanie,

I see the Forte indication on the line at the beginning of measure 24, but the symbols I previously listed are at the end of the previous line above. That line ends with a dot 5 so far as I can feel it correctly, and that’s what is making me assume it belongs with measure 24, and its the symbols before the dot 5 that are throwing me. They do not begin with a word sign to indicate its a dynamic abbreviation.

Eileen