[Menvi-discuss] Ipa and braille

Beth Smaligo bsmaligo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 16:39:41 EDT 2019

That is correct: IPA stands for the International Phonetic Alphabet. It is used by linguists, actors, and classical singers. It's a universal way of notating the sounds of human speech.
Elizabeth [Beth] A. Smaligo, B.A., M.A.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2019, at 16:15, Chris Smart via Menvi-discuss <menvi-discuss at menvi.org> wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, IPA stands for international phoenetic alphabet.