[Menvi-discuss] Ipa and braille

Nafset Chenib nafsetik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:43:48 EDT 2019

Hi all!

I have learned the IPA while studying at Manhattan School of Music.
The title of the book that I used is
IPA Braille:
An updated tactile representation of the International Phonetic Alphabet
Overview, Tables, and Sample Texts
Edited by Robert Englebretson, Ph.D
Produced in Unified English Braille by the Tactile Department CNIB, Toronto, Canada
For the International Council on English Braille
2008
In 1 volume and 1 tactile supplement.

It may seem too detailed, but it was very helpful.

Best regards,
Nafset.