[Menvi-discuss] Acceising braille music worldwide

chloeresa lewandowski chloeresa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 09:31:12 EDT 2019

Hi,
This is Donna from NLS.
I am looking at the print score of Martini Gavotte in Suzuki Violin School,
volume 3 as I write this.

The first three notes in measure 9 are B-flat, a quarter note followed by
two eighth notes, A and G. There are finger signs for all the notes in this
measure. The B-flat shows the first finger with a flat sign as Stephanie
suggested: the first finger a half-step lower than playing B Natural. The
eighth note A is an open string and the G is played with the third finger.