[Menvi-discuss] Ipa and braille

Beth Smaligo bsmaligo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 08:04:50 EDT 2019

Kathleen Cantrell is an expert in IPA braille! She recently transcribed and proofread an IPA pronunciation guide for Carmina Burana for me.
Elizabeth [Beth] A. Smaligo, B.A., M.A.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2019, at 04:06, Stephanie Mitchell via Menvi-discuss <menvi-discuss at menvi.org> wrote:

Hi all,

I know this came up recently, but I didn't read it at the time. A few people in the synphonic chorus I sing in has told me about ipa and the benifits. So wondering if anyone has used it in braille, how to learn it and access it?

Thanks,

steph