[Menvi-discuss] Question On Music Code...

Stephanie Pieck themusicsuite at verizon.net
Thu Jun 6 06:39:06 EDT 2019

Yes, I agree. There’s probably something in the print music, but since my husband is still in Book 1 …! Good luck! As for the double bar you asked Bill about: it’s the two-cell sign made with dots 126 followed by dots 13 and appears at the end of pieces when there isn’t a repeat. Since we can only combine a six-dot cell in so many ways, the dots 126 combination gets used in several ways, and it’s the context that will tell you what it means.

Stephanie