[Menvi-discuss] Question On Music Code...

Bill McCann billlist1 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 5 16:57:49 EDT 2019

Hi Eileen,

Please tell us what, if anything, follows the dots 1-2-6 that follows the note B-flat in that passage.  Dots 1-2-6 as a single-cell sign indicates flat but dots 1-2-6 can be the first cell in a multi-cell braille sign.  For example, the sign for double-bar uses two cells.  It is written with dots 1-2-6 in the first cell and dots 1-3 in the second cell.

HTH,

Bill

Bill McCann

Dancing Dots