[Menvi-discuss] Music Theory Question

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Tue Jun 4 14:32:41 EDT 2019

May I change the subject a bit? How do you handle teaching students in your home if you are homoe alone andn no one around you are allowing a stranger to enter your home. In this day and age I believe it is good to be safe at all times. I have a google business number and someone called me. I have hesitated to call but I think tha maybe I should and then decide whether to take this person on as a student or not. Also I don’t know the person. I think I am probably more comfortable with children rather than adults. You have to be sure that the person and since this is a gent, I want to be sure that this person is deasant if know what I mean. I think at times you have to be cautious and to be quite honest I am not sure how to handle this type of situation. years ago you never had any kinds of safety concerns but today I think it is important to consider these kinds of things and it is important if you don’t have vision. What kinds of advice can the listers give me thanks Carol.9u