[Menvi-discuss] Music Theory Question

Bill McCann billlist1 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 4 07:44:36 EDT 2019

Thanks for sharing that, Leslie.  And apologies for getting Reahna’s name wrong on my last post.

Many of our advanced users who are blind use Lime in combination with Lime Aloud to prepare print scores such as music theory assignments.  Once complete, you can simply press CONTROL+P and print the score to hardcopy or you can install a printer utility such as CutePDF ( www.cutepdf.com ) which allows you to print directly to a pdf document which you can email to your instructor if you wish.

Bill McCann

Dancing Dots

Tel: +1 610-783-6692

 <http://www.dancingdots.com/> www.DancingDots.com