[Menvi-discuss] Music Theory Question

Leslie Costello costello_clan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 22:27:42 EDT 2019

I was Reahna’s high school music teacher. She knows how to read braille music fluently, but I always could read her braille music. I never thought about having her produce print music for assignments so I think that is definitely a question. Getting the Goodfeel Is suggested for the music teaching staff, and I know shes hopeful for a quality music transcriber, and to get her textbooks in music braille...but the production herself for non-braille people is where I get lost trying to help her so hopefully these and other suggestions will help her (and me).

Sent from my iPhone