[Menvi-discuss] Music Theory Question

Bill McCann billlist1 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 3 21:45:33 EDT 2019

Hi Briana,

As you may know, Lime Aloud is a component of the GOODFEEL suite of accessible music technology.  Lime Aloud delivers the talking score feature but the GOODFEEL component automatically transcribes your Lime score into the equivalent braille music.  So if you are reading music in braille or even if you plan to learn to do so, the GOODFEEL suite might be what you will want to request.

Bill McCann

Dancing Dots

Tel: +1 610-783-6692

 <http://www.dancingdots.com/> www.DancingDots.com