[Menvi-discuss] Music Theory Question

Chris Cooke ccooke228 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 20:47:13 EDT 2019

Hi. I would definitely mention the services that Dancing Dots provides, either with transcription of theory materials or the software for you to produce your assignments. It would also be nice to have an actual transcriber if you need to turn in assignments that way. Just a couple thoughts off the top of my head. I went to school in the 80s before the real advent of personal computers and adaptive software, let alone disability service offices. The only accommodations were more time for tests. Those were the good all days. It really caused a person to advocate for themselves because you knew no one else was going to. It’s good that you are advocating for yourself now and really seem to be quite on top of things. Congratulations!
Chris

Sacred sheet music for small ensembles:
http://PlayHymns.com