[Menvi-discuss] Music Theory Question

Reahna Robinson robinsonre018 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:24:28 EDT 2019

I’m going to college for music education, and I received an email about
accommodations for Music theory. In the email, it says, “If you have any
special tips or suggestions or requests for your music theory instructor in
the fall (whoever that may be), I’d welcome them.  I do not have any
personal experience working with blind students, so this will definitely be
a learning experience for me.”  On to my question.   What technology do you
wish you would’ve had when you took music theory? What do you wish your
instructors would have known? I was  thinking of mentioning the braille
music transcriber I use and lyme aloud from Dancing Dots.  What other
technology should I bring up?    I have a meeting with the office of
disabilities tomorrow, and  I don’t want to miss anything when requesting
accommodations  for music classes.     Thank you.