[Menvi-discuss] Online class for Music Theory on Coursera

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 16:49:24 EDT 2019

Hello Amanda,
It's worth asking yourself what accessible means to you. I'm a Braille
Music Teacher and I would assume that accessible sheet music meant a
Braille Score. Maybe they can supply midi versions of the sheet music?
Maybe you use Large Print? Perhaps, start with what you'd like, in an
ideal world, and take it from there.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.