[Menvi-discuss] Online class for Music Theory on Coursera

Amanda M Baker abaker8 at binghamton.edu
Mon Apr 29 15:58:13 EDT 2019

Eden,
They are unsure of how to help I don't really know what to ask for. I
know I will need accessible sheet music, but I am unsure if they will
be able to supply this. They have places online where they can connect
for accessibility accomidations.
Amanda

On 4/29/19, Eden via Menvi-discuss <menvi-discuss at menvi.org> wrote:
> What are they willing to do? I was interested in doing some gherklee courses
> on coursera about theory. I was not sure who to contact about this and what
> to do.
> Eden

Amanda Baker
 Masters of Science in Information Science:
516-695-6698