[Menvi-discuss] Weak Knuckles

cdrobles693 at gmail.com cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:43:31 EDT 2019

Hello see below all the YouTube stuff on my playing and some singing and such I do have dropbox links as well if you’re interested in more music from me. Have a gander!
YouTube links of my band
https://youtu.be/3Qgc5j4a1RI
https://youtu.be/UBH0qPh1XKg
https://youtu.be/pp7kw4qSB6w
https://youtu.be/oO5L4RkYAN4
https://youtu.be/DR63zq1kwH8
https://youtu.be/cjVEHaOwMXg
https://youtu.be/S2KCT9h8Y1E
https://youtu.be/YBPxah8cKQc
https://youtu.be/cSvDY9HalrE

I will insert a couple of links of MP3s that I’ve done live gigs some of which include some of my singing. One is a video of last year‘s conquered art wine beer walk where we made a big splash this year I’m hoping it will be even bigger. This year I am singing Bradley Cooper is part of shallow by Lady Gaga while my piano player friend who’s Irish is singing the Lady Gaga‘s part. I’ll see if I can get that to you as well after we do that.
Sorry for any dictation errors.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7ynjdk9e80fg31/Amazing%20Grace%20And%20Holy%20Holy%20Holy%20Performed%20By%20Chela%20Robles%20And%20Steve%20Mullins%20At%20Concord%20United%20Methodist%20Church.m4a?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9pyl0x4d8mgxg1/Chela%20Robles%2033rd%20Birthday%20Celebration%20At%20Roxx%20On%20Main%20Martinez%20California%20April%206%202018.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ytaan1ct3agsi6/Chela%20Robles%20and%20Sin%20Silver%20Performance%20At%206th%20Annual%20Concord%20Art%20Wine%20And%20Beer%20Walk%2C%20%28CAWABW%29.mp4?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w7gubxohudq84ft/Chela%20Robles%20Jimmy%20Phelps%20Set%20Concord%20Art%20Wine%20Beer%20Walk%20May%2013th%202017.m2t?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbc145fy94k0ohk/Chela%20Robles%20And%20Sin%20Silver%20Performance%20At%20Roxx%20On%20Main%20July%2028th%202018.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6o2wwyqv0svy21u/Chela%20Robles%20And%20Sin%20Silver%20Perform%20For%20Roxx%20Farewell%20To%20Original%20Owners%20Roxanne%20And%20Reed%20Cole%20Dedicated%20To%20Reed%20Cole.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9pyl0x4d8mgxg1/Chela%20Robles%2033rd%20Birthday%20Celebration%20At%20Roxx%20On%20Main%20Martinez%20California%20April%206%202018.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uli9075yru44zjk/Chela%20Robles%20Sit%20In%20With%20Band%20Misty%20And%20Straight%20No%20Chaser.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xvf4lli37bq3ouu/Chela%20Robles%20Sit%20In%20With%20Band%20Desafinado%20And%20One%20More%20For%20My%20Baby%20And%20One%20More%20For%20The%20Road.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/88b2428mr2r9yc0/Debut%20Of%20Simp%C3%A1tico%20At%20Roxx%20On%20Main%20August%2018%202017.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qdy628kcah0svnw/Sit-In%20Session%20With%20Les%20Deux%20Frantics%20At%20WiseGirl.m4a?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8moj2vrvi6wkro/The%20New%20Frantics%20Get%20Simp%C3%A1tico%20At%20Armando%27s%20September%2015%202017.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5jgbvehw60tger/Swan%20Day%20The%20New%20Frantics%20Get%20Simp%C3%A1tico.m4a?dl=0
So as you can see I have been musically active and I also created a Christmas album should you guys be interested in it for the upcoming Christmas years and I did a few tracks not a holiday seemed I have performed at funerals and memorial services that sort of thing. I still have a lot to learn though because music is a lifelong learning experience and it’s very rewarding at times as you may recall earlier are used to teach trumpet lessons as well I can still do that but I haven’t done so lately. I’m just very grateful to be surrounded by people who love to create and have that passion to heal others through music because music heals the soul. I’ve also been on the radio as well a local radio station several times I will paste that on here as well. I have a mentor and friend who is famous you guys know him I’m sure and have heard of him and his music he’s world renowned Cuban trumpet player Arturo Sandoval. Every now and then he actually sends me messages and encourages me in my playing techniques and he asks me to send him my plane progress isn’t that lovely? This year alone he wished me happy 34th birthday five times on different outlets once via phone call once via text message once a via WhatsApp messenger then on my facebook page. He is quite entertaining very very funny as well. I would highly recommend you guys go check him out his concerts are amazing! I started learning piano because he inspired me to do so and challenged me to one day write a song for him. Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone