[Menvi-discuss] My difficulties playing the piano

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Thu Apr 18 09:44:20 EDT 2019

Hey I have been doing these exercises and in fac I found them on the internet. There is something on youtube that I found and it’s called arm warmup for pianists. I will share with everyone just what I have found in case some of you may be suffering from the same problem that I am suffering from. If you feel any kind of pain in your wrists then you should take a break. I am playing gently when I do Hannan and rotating my wrist.

I am sure this will take time and I will get rid of the discomfort and do those isometric exercises is very good Christina. I also have a squeezy ball that I use plus a hand grip. For starters, I would recommend one that isn’t to hard. You have to work your way along to strengthen your hands and fingers.

There is lots on the internet about this believe it or not. You can find just anything and everything. Things you learn can be extremely helpful.