[Menvi-discuss] My difficulties playing the piano

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Wed Apr 17 19:40:18 EDT 2019

Well here is my problem and I created this problem. I was doing some
exercises where you hold certain fingers down and then you play others. I
got my third and fourth fingers croked because I was forcing them to hard
and now I can't straighten them out. I try to. So far it hasn't affected my
piano playing to much.

Maybe your problem is similar.