[Menvi-discuss] My difficulties playing the piano

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Wed Apr 17 19:38:21 EDT 2019

Hey I am familiar with these exercises. I am looking for more. I think they will eventually help me. I have been doing Hannan exercises. I think maybe I was playing with a stiff wrist and I was going at it to hard trying to put forth all the power I could and that resulted in a problem. I am sure that I should see a difference now in a couple of weeks. I am not playing the exercises every day. When I play I am rotating my wrist, I am playing with a loose wrist and not putting forth all my might to see if I can play fortissimo.