[Menvi-discuss] Music theory in college

Chris Smart csmart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Apr 16 14:00:23 EDT 2019

Have you looked into any scholarships, bursaries, or grants from the
college you are attending, that you could put towards software like this?

That's what I did in college, applied to anything I could. If there
is a disability services office, ask them, or financial services. If
you end up with money left over after buying software, you can always
pay a little to any sighted help you need.  You wouldn't believe how
suddenly volunteers appear when you mention you can pay them a few
dollars for their time. (grin)