[Menvi-discuss] Music theory in college

Reahna Robinson robinsonre018 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 12:45:42 EDT 2019

Hi, I do have a computer running windows. I will check into the software, but not sure if I’ll be able to run it before classes start. It does cost money. I don’t think I want to go the dictation route unless I have to, so I want to get as close to using actual music as possible. I am aware how of notes on the staff, so if I do need to dictate, it would be manageable. Thank you for these tips.