[Menvi-discuss] Some problems with music memorization

Carol Sexton sunshinepa at verizon.net
Mon Apr 15 21:24:36 EDT 2019

Oh the dingering on the flute is so much different. Don't you have to use
say a combination of different fingers in order to play one note? yes
anyting that you are just playing melody on the instrument, I would think
that it would be so much easier. It would be easier in some ways and harder
in other ways.